If you take proper care of your smile but struggle with misaligned or unsightly teeth, there are many cosmetic options to enhance your smile without relenting to receiving braces. While it isn’t easy to clean around large metal brackets and wires, the task is much simpler if you receive Invisalign® orthodontic aligners instead. We are pleased to offer Invisalign as a non-invasive and cosmetic treatment that still offers the quality and efficiency of orthodontic services.
Here are a few reasons Dr. Damon DeArment, Dr. Daniel Lill, and Dr. Ashley Larson invite you to consider receiving Invisalign:
– Invisalign promotes healthier teeth and gums more than metal and wire braces because it can be removed by you clean your smile.
– Because the aligners are removable, you do not need to worry about food restrictions.
– Invisalign aligners are easier to clean than traditional braces due to their removable factor.
– Invisalign aligners are made of a clear plastic that makes them virtually invisible.
– Invisalign promotes straight teeth, which are much easier to clean than overlapping or overcrowded teeth.
– Invisalign enables you to enjoy a more cosmetic and natural smile than you could enjoy with traditional braces.
– The patented thermoplastic that makes up your aligners is both smooth and extremely gentle on your smile, including your gums.
– Your Invisalign aligners are 100% customizable to your unique smile and correction needs.
If you are interested in arranging an appointment with our orthodontists, Dr. Damon DeArment, Dr. Daniel Lill, and Dr. Ashley Larson, to discuss Invisalign treatment in Winchester, Virginia, please call Shenandoah Valley Orthodontics at 540-667-9662 today!